05 August 2010

my feeling .

My loved one has gone
the pain is beyond tears and words
No-one can release me from
the torment that remains
what is there left but an empty world?
Life becomes a torturous sentence and the realization
that grief is the price of love

There are things I have that I can’t see,
Things that change inside of me.
What, oh what, can those things be?
My feelings!

I search each dark corner
hoping, just hoping, for a healing beam of light
Tell me, what is it like when the
bottom falls out of your world?
When life ceases to have any meaning
when your heart breaks in two
and there seems no reason to go on
But it’s the fact; life has to move on…

because many people say, kau tak sesuai dgn dia.
orang yang baik ,insyallah akan dapat jodoh yg baik.
orang yang jahat akan dapat jodoh yg jahat.
insyallah yang baik akan datang. I just positive ;)

No comments: