20 July 2013

Selling: Original/Authentic Guess Dovie Satchel Medium Black Handbag

Now, I want to reveal my secret business. I'm actually selling Authentic Guess handbag with affordable price that you cannot beat the price like in boutique. I'm actually start doing this business during my last mid-term break, unfortunately need to stop for a while because need to focus my study. I like this business so much because you know right my passion to handbag :)) So, anyone who looking for new handbag this coming Raya or want to add some more collection? 

It comes with 5 choices of color Brown, Beige, Orange, Black & Green.
(Every color depends on stock)
Its really 100% original/authentic 
(personally I don't wear fake item)






























































 Here details:
Selling Price: RM299
Normal Price: RM599
Size: 30x high 25x Wide 12cm
Gender: Female
Style: Messenger Bag
Backpack by: Messenger mobile
Material: PU
PU features: soft surface
Condition: New
Brand: Guess 

 if you are interested to buy/ any question to ask (want some more pictures) contact me:
Email: afiqah.razak@yahoo.com
Whatsapp/Message: 017-7430655 *recommended
Facebook: Afiqah Razak
Twitter: @pykachimie
Instagram: @pykachimie

No comments: