20 April 2010

Tagged from Camelia ,

Before menjawab, I want to say sorry sbb lambat jawab ur punya tagged.
Tak perasan laa darlinggg :)

"Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness."

1. aku suka berangan entah merepek dalam bilik.

2. skrg tgh bahagiaaaaaaaaaa.

3. aku tak suka sikat rambut.rimas boleh ?

4.dlm satu hari aku mkn burger 4 kping plus 3 gelas susu.hehe

5.aku nak cepat smbung study sbb tak payah keje.haaa

6.Bercita-cita nak jadi peguam tp tak kesampaian.

7.Aku ramai kawan lelaki dr perempuan.

8.I love red colour.Vogue gituuu awww

9. aku tersangatlah ego mengalahkan lelaki.

10. I love someone, but can't accept him in my life again n again. I promise I love him till my last breath .

Fullstop.

No comments: